Thursday, December 23, 2004

life is unfair

my life compared to everyone else is different as in more unfair than everyone else. I dont think I fit in with my family.I can't play with Mum and Dad and Anas and Najihah because when they have fun Mum says I'm too big for that. But if I go with my big sister and my big brother they tell me to BOG OFF!!! So I feel like I'm stuck in the middle. I feel like they're not my family.....you know...... I just dont fit in. That's why I wanted a step sister and I got one. It's just that she doesn't live with me. Her name is Emira. She's nicer than my big bro and my big sis. I don't know what I'll do without her.She wanted to be my sister and I said maybe we should be step sisters. It used to be our little secret but some people in school found out.We didn't really care. When I go back to Malaysia I can't see her anymore so we just have to keep in touch..................

No comments: