Saturday, January 08, 2005

alone.......[NOT]....

Once again, I'm at home in the night not exactly alone but my big sister is sleeping on the bed behind me because she couldn't sleep on her bed.My brother is out sending newspapers, like he usually do, he sends them late. My parents and my younger sister and brother are out at Tesco's....and I'm on the computer. I can hear sounnds of the wind whistling and it also blows the letterbox so it would flap and make noises like someone was at the door. Quite scary they are. I just look through the window and I can see our neighbour across the street with their living room lights on and I think they are.........having dinner. Its quite quiet right now and all I can hear is cars passing the street, the wind whistling and flapping the letterbox, the clock ticking and the sound of me typing on the computer keyboard. I dont know what to write as it is quite scary right now. Time just passes so quickly that I've almost finish this post......actually I think I have finish...........

No comments: