Saturday, January 22, 2005

Eid

Yesterday was Eid and I was allowed to miss two days of school but my mum is gonna phone school today for me. Its fun when its Eid beause its a celebration for the muslims. Yesterday morning I went to the park with some friends who also celebrate Eid like me. Yesterday I missed really good lessons in school. Double lessons of design and today I'm gonna miss another double lessons of design. But never mind because at least I dont have to go to school. Which is just great. I dont know what to do today because yesterday I went down the park with friends and some came round our house but today all those friends went back to school and I haven't. Maybe I should just stay on the computer and watch something like Harry Potter or anything. Yes, that's what I'll do...........

No comments: