Sunday, August 24, 2008

rainy day

It was a rainy day. It was only me, najah, anas and ummi at home. We were all sooo bored. The original half of the house was blacked-out. So we all went upstairs to find something to do. I remember at my granma's home, I love to look at ancient things around the house. So,with nothing to do on a rainy day, I went digging for a piece of history. Up in my mum's cupboard were a few undiscovered photo albums ever since my family and I returned from the UK three years ago. The photos brought back many memorable moments. I remember in the UK, one day i heard that my mum's cousin's house, where we kept all our past memories, was flooded. Then, I remembered these were the only, of all our albums that were saved during the flood. It's a shame to leave them undiscovered. So i decided to scan them and share a couple on the site.
Check the page 'older memories' in the gallery for the photos.

No comments: