Monday, August 24, 2009

So....finally~

A lot of people are like..

"aYan ada myspace??"
"Raz, add me on myspace"
"yan, ade myspace kn?? add taw"
"k'yan ada myspace x?? kite bru wat.."
"hey gurl, add me on myspace, if you don't have one, make one LOLZ"

haha..you know its you if you've quoted any of the above to me...so okay..I get it..people love myspace..Its just that I'm a super lazy person..just worried that I won't be updating..but since people keep telling me to make one..hehe..so finally I did..add me if you like..

www.myspace.com/rbps_lhs

If you're wondering, RBPS stands for Robert Bakewell Primary School and LHS stands for Limehurst High School..

I tried a couple of urls that I wanted..but they're all taken..but I don't know why I decided to have my old schools as my myspace url~..

And hopefully I won't be obsessed with myspace, unlike some people..haha.. 

No comments: