Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Girl code. Best friend code. ~ Players and Ex[s]

Definition 1: The code that entitles a best friend to do something, mainly because they are the best friend. There aren't actually written rules, you just have to remain loyal. You'll know in your heart if it's something you have to do.

  • Don't back-stab your friend.
  • Don't black-mail your friend, even if she becomes an EX-friend.
  • Don't talk about your friend [badly] behind her back, unless it's just like a minor issue that you want to let off your shoulders.
  • Don't go out with your friend's brother unless she is fine with it.
  • Don't b*tch at her because you're having a bad day.
  • Don't choose a relationship over a true friendship, unless the friend is a back-stabbing b*tch who made your life miserable and only pretended to be your friend.

    -----------------------

    There are so many more..but the one code I'm focusing on in this post is..

    -----------------------

    An important BFF code: The unwritten rules of friendship. Never have a relationship with someone your best friend has feelings for. Never sleep with your best friend's exes, no matter what they say. Even if they say it's okay and they approve, don't do it if you are a true friend. And if you do, you're not a true friend.

    -----------------------

    You've no idea how many times I repeated Demi Lovato's "World of Chances" that night...or how many times I repeated Alesha Dixon's "Breathe Slow" after rethinking the situation and how slightly, possibly a lot, pissed I was after that..

    Players, they always want the "buy one, get one free" offer.. I apologise~ I'm not a tuuuuut~!! You can't "buy one, get one free" with me and her..or with any girl for that matter. If you date her, I'm off-limits. Forever. If you date me, she's off-limits. Again stressing, FOREVER.
  • I stand by her for as long as she has feelings..

    Photobucket

    1 comment:

    eimyan said...

    haha. niiiice...