Friday, September 18, 2009

..its finally over..

I want you to know that it doesnt matter
Where we take this road someone's gotta go
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on so I'm already gone

I'm saying "finally" not as a sign of relief.. But as a sign of "we saw it coming"..

Been months now.. It was becoming pretty clear to the both of us.. But unfortunately, I didn't know how to tell this to the girls because what they saw was a very close friendship full of happiness..

Maybe some of the girls know but my long time school best friend doesn't know this.. I don't know how to tell her.. It just happened so fast.. One minute everything was perfectly fine, then the next hour was crashing and burning..

So no more messages, phone calls, chocolates... Just left with a broken heart...

Its true people say the song you're attached to is chosen by your heart to reflect your current status or situation, for my case.. So to all those peeps who spread shit rumours and still spreading them now.. Just let it go already.. They were never true anyway..




Lyrics | Kelly Clarkson Lyrics | Already Gone Lyrics

*This song is first on the jukebox, by the way, if you wanna listen..

And talking of my school best friend, its her birthday today.. Happy sweet 16, dearest.. ^_^

Photobucket

No comments: