Monday, September 14, 2009

Just been for an ultrasound..

I left school around 2 o'clock today for an ultrasound at KPJ, Kajang..

I've told some of my friends I was going for an ultrasound and some of them were like, "Does it hurt??" Hehe..well.. I wouldn't know at the time since this is my first..

I was kinda afraid but I knew its not painful.. I'm sure some of y'all reading have been for ultrasounds before.. No, it did not hurt except for when the doctor pressed the scanner against my scar. That hurts.

Then I was also asked to take an x-ray.. Strange cuz my doctor from an-nur didn't say anything about an x-ray..

The x-ray room was....scary.. I've been for x-rays before, but this one is different...

I lent against the machine. The nurse said she was going to countdown and I have to take a deep breath and hold... Usually, its only because they want to get a perfect x-ray...so they need us to stay still.. But then...

Nurse: Okay...tahan sikit ye... 1, 2, 3.. tarik nafas...

And then

.....dupdap2...............................................tuuuuut~..............

Photobucket

No comments: