Thursday, October 29, 2009

mini cooper..

me: Look, its *a***..
person next to me: Where??
me: In the cooper. (thinking in my head..drive faster!!)
person next to me: It's okay..passed us already...

I was on the road the other day, just passed PKNS on my left heading towards simpang 3 when I saw someone going towards the opposite direction driving a cream and black (I think) mini cooper..
(Actually I'm not sure if *a*** was the driver or passenger cuz the car was moving fast and they both looked the same.. Its like a photocopy machine!)

Suddenly, ..
...flashbacking... (owh no~)
.........................................................
.....*&^%$#@!~......~!@#$%^&*....
.........................................................

At least *a*** didn't see me.. I don't think so..

But anywayz, sweet ride~

Photobucket

No comments: