Tuesday, November 17, 2009

aYan - The Movie

Have you seen it?? I haven't.

Some time earlier this year, a friend of mine told me that she saw a huge billboard on the highway advertising the movie,

"aYan"

At first, I was like, "Seriously??".. I didn't really believe it..

But then a few weeks after that, I was on the highway and I actually saw the billboard. It was light blue and HUGE (of course)..
I started laughing by myself in the car..then "OMG!! WTF is that????"

So okay, this movie is the same as my nickname - I'm famous~!! Haha. But, not so psyched~ I don't ever wanna see that billboard again.. Well, because..



Yes, its an Indian movie..that's probably why I haven't seen it yet. Just when I've totally forgotten about this whole thing, and I thought that the ad was already taken down, I was watching TV, and out came an ABO commercial of the Thangathirai Movie that was showing..

Yes, it was the movie, aYan..

Photobucket

No comments: