Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Your Call

Night blogging and flash-backing..

I just bought some new earplugs at Reko's Hardnet store earlier to replace my old wrecked ones and I was so glad that I can finally start listening to music on my flamingo-ized [bedazzled] mp4 again. Since I haven't been listening to it for a while, I've almost forgotten what songs I have in them.. So..listening..listening..and then I came across this song. Its not a new song but it brings back memories..

I was searching for songs to download off the net for my mp4 a couple of months back, at the same time texting with a friend who I nicknamed Kitkat. Kitkat suggested many songs that I turned down until finally Kitkat told me to listen to "Your Call" by Secondhand Serenade.. I spared my ears to listen, just because Kitkat made me do so and I loved it. Of course, Kitkat was tryna get a message to me through the song. I was trying to deny that at the time. Unfortunately, a while after that, something tored us apart.

Ever since the incident, I still kept hoping that Kitkat would just text me again, maybe just to say "hi, how ya doin??" or "it's been a while".. or something..but, no..

Some time after that, another friend told me that Kitkat has been trying to text me but it didn't reach.. Then, I realized, oh yeah~ I never told Kitkat about my new number when I changed it. Haha. Never mind. Lets leave it that way.....

~Maybe you'll call me someday..
Hear the operator say the number's no good..
And that she had a world of chances for you,
She had a world of chances for you,
She had a world of chances,
Chances you were burning through
You've got a face for a smile you know~
~Demi Lovato~

Secondhand Serenade - Your Call





Lyrics | Secondhand Serenade Lyrics | Your Call Lyrics

Btw y'all, its just past twelve and its officially December~~

Photobucket

No comments: