Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy birthday, momma. I love you.



No, not today. Yesterday, 10th December = ummi's birthday!!

When I woke up yesterday morning, it was the first thing in my head and the first thing I told her.

Unfortunately, no special outings or whatever since abi is hard at work and ummi had a busy day ahaed of her, settling Najah's school applications for next year. So while she was out, me and najah decided to make her a birthday present. Its sort of kid-ish but it will be useful for her desk next year.



2010 desk calendar!! We pulled it off in just one day and I think it turned out okay. Its the thought that counts. =)

This song is a beautiful song by Taylor Swift. Y'all probably have heard it, its called 'The Best Day'. She wrote it for her mom.



Lyrics | Taylor Swift Lyrics | The Best Day Lyrics

Photobucket

No comments: