Thursday, December 31, 2009

Holiday-To-Do-List and Free Calendar

This is the last post of this year. I didn't blog much on December. But I did add a couple of things on the blog if anyone noticed, like my page dividers was constantly changing each week of December. I don't really know why. I just lost interest of it, so I switch to a different one~ I also have my photobucket gallery menu on the sidebar. The jQuery frame widget below the header works fine, just the link that doesn't work..

Anyways, before the holidays began I had a list of things I wanted to get done. Unfortunately, I didn't get to do it all..

1. Watch Chuck, the entire season 2 - Yeah, I spent a lot of my holiday doing this. I love Chuck!! Its such a fun show to watch~

2. Finish Najah's pink dress - This wasn't suppose to take so long, but me and najah did a hell lot of experimenting on how we wanted the dress to be. First it was a smocked bust, frills, pockets, such and such..but in the end, just buttons and a lot of shiny sequins. The dress is two posts below..

3. Be a girl and file my nails - I suck at filing my nails. First I did it at home using Najah's nail file. But it looks crap. So, Nisaa taught me how to do my nails properly..its such a long process, I only did two of my nails and then I gave up~

4. Take .... to Old Town to watch a friend work his ass off - Hehe.. Dude, I can't even get pass the front door without my mum knowing~

5. Make a personal 2010 calendar for myself - I've downloaded dozens of scrapbooking kits over the holidays. I mixed and matched it all up and created my own 2010 calendar.

6. 10 posts for December - Nope. I lack posts this month. I'm only short on target by one post~

7. Hug Mr. PinkBear - YES. I hugged it yesterday at Nisaa's. This teddy bear has 3 names by the way, Mr. PinkBear, Mr. Pinky and MR. PLAYBOY!!

That's the last of it. Though I feel like I've missed some out. Never mind.

Finally, with the help of many commercial use scrapbooking kits, I made this for all of you.



You can put your own pictures in the frames like I did. If you don't have photoshop on your computer you can always use an online editor like pixlr. Click on the image, it will take you to 4shared where you can download the calendar if you like =)
[The real image is not blurry btw, it only looks like that on the blog]
Credits to Kaje Salvador for the calendar stamps.

Wish you all an awesome night. Enjoy all those movie countdowns on T.V.!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

eimyan said...

haha can't pass the door. forgot the baem's imposter method ke? then say wanna hang out with ...., gay stuff. btw my ass is not revealing itself

aYan said...

baem's imposter would have to know how to drive though~

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jan. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [11 Feb 01:07pm GMT]).