Friday, January 01, 2010

Its a new year!! Calendar freebies plus 3!!

2010 is here!! I know its almost the end of the day but its not too late to wish all of you a very Happy New Year with 3 additions to my calendar freebies..hehe.. I just cant keep my hands off those scrapbooking kits.







Just click on the calendar you would like to download and it will take you to 4shared. And of course, like my first freebie calendar on the post below, you can put your own pictures in. I used pixlr to make these, if y'all need any help on putting the pictures in, just ask!

Lastly, before I end this post, wishing y'all an awesome year ahead. May 2010 be a stepping stone for all of us to become a better person. Ameen.

**Update** Please do not redistribute these creations, if you would like to share with others, link them to my blog. Thanks!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Bfirst said...

Insyaallah..
;)

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Jan. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Thank you! This blog post will be advertised on CraftCrave in the Printables category today (look for timestamp: [11 Feb 01:07pm GMT]).