Friday, February 26, 2010

For the next few weeks...

Possible until April, maybe June.. I'll be hanging on this site. Do click to see.

Why??

Upcoming..
12-14 March ~ KDU Interschool debate
April ~ UIA Interschool debate
June ~ MUSLEH Interschool Debate

At the same time, sports week is 8-12 March, I have paper work to do for upcoming Bola Baling school tournaments [I don't have a clue how to do that], and of course prove that I can do all this along with my studies, meaning acing every tests, or at least 50 above [that is so low~]

*huge sighs* At least I'm not as busy as some other older people I know in my life.

Off the topic, while debate motions are keeping me busy, reading, understanding and figuring out how to make my speech sound convincing, unlike last year, I came across another song by my favourite Hollywood Records artist..hehe..

I don't know why, I don't know why
I'm so afraid
I don't know how, I don't know how
To fix the pain
We're living a lie, living a lie
This needs to change
We're out of time, we're out of time
And it's still the same

We can't stop the world
But there's so much more that we could do
You can't stop this girl
From falling more in love with you
You said nobody has to know
Give us time to grow and take it slow
But I'd stop the world
If it'd finally let us be alone
Let us be alone

I'm hearing the noise, hearing the noise
From all around
I'm on the edge, I'm on the edge
Of breaking down
Like Bonnie and Clyde
Let's find a ride and ditch this town
To keep it alive, keep it alive
Don't make a sound

We can't stop the world
But there's so much more that we could do
You can't stop this girl
From falling more in love with you
You said nobody has to know
Give us time to grow and take it slow
But I'd stop the world
If it'd finally let us be alone
Let us be

I never wanna take that final look
I'll turn another page

Won't close the book


We can't stop the world
But there's so much more that we could do
You can't stop this girl
From falling more in love with you
You said nobody has to know
Give us time to grow and take it slow
But I'd stop the world
If it'd finally let us be alone
Let us be alone

Its about a relationship that nobody approves of, but the girl believes that it will last. - By Demi Lovato.



Photobucket

3 comments:

kAkAk yuSuf said...

oi!! da re-couple blek kerr neyh??
ha? ha? ha?
kalu da...
bgos larr kalu cam tuh...

aYan said...

hai~ mne plak dtg maklumat tak sahih neyh~

[-UnknowN-] said...

hahah.a gud thing to hear..bukak hari2.jgn malas!