Monday, April 05, 2010

Beloved Memory Blog Train

Its been a while since I last updated my blog. Lately busy with minggu sukan and debate. So I guess its time to clean my dusty blog.

I don't know since when I started being a scrapbook designer, but I joined a blog train by Gothic Inspirations called "Beloved Memory". Just caused I thought it would be fun to join.. hehe.. And this is in fact my first ever kit.

Anyways, Beloved Memory makes me think of grunge love and black roses, don't ask me why, it just does. Though the kit is actually about memories of the late people in our life. So, here is my preview, I'm terrible at packaging my kits, I had Najah rearrange this one for me.


Just a quick note to everyone, this kit is a TAGGER size kit, I forgot to mention that in the preview.
Click to download at 4shared (.rar file)
If you've followed the train headquarters, I should be your last stop. But if you happen to stumble upon my blog, do visit the headquarters to check out what the other awesome designers have created for y'all.

Happy Scrapping!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [04 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 05, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Hallo,
ich möchte mich für dieses
schöne Kit bedanken,es ist
wundervoll!
LG Peggy