Saturday, May 29, 2010

aYanology

THE RULES: Once you have been tagged, you are supposed to wipe out my answers and supply your own. After, choose some people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.tag a bunch of people.

Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology".


***********FOODOLOGY***************

1. What is your salad dressing of choice?
{Not a fan of salad...so I wouldn't know}

2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
{I eat at home a lot...the cooking is better}

3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
{My grandma's ikan pedas}

4. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
{sausages, cheese, no mushrooms, no veggies..what a plain pizza~}

5. What do you like to put on your toast?
{butter and sugar}

***********TECHNOLOGY***************

1. How many televisions are there in your house?
{Just one that's being used}

2. The color of your cell phone?
{blue}

3. How long would it take you to look up who invented the Rubber Band?
{Just seconds..maybe minutes}

4. Have any idea how many Megahertz your computer has?
{Haha, no. My bruv probably does}

***************BIOLOGY******************

1. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
{Been left-handed all my life}

2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
{Yes. Do I have to say what it is?}

3. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
{I dont think I remember~ I'm not very strong physically}

4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
{Not by a person though.}

************CRAZYOLOGY**************

1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
{I don't think I want to}

2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
{I'm the only one in school who's name is Raihan. That makes it unique. I don't wanna change it.}

3. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
{Not worth $1000}

************DUMBOLOGY******************

1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
{I've had many. But currently, just one}

2. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
{I'm not sure}

3. Last person you talked to?
{My Aunty on facebook}

4. Last person you hugged?
{Haha. Secreto. The second last person is my friend from school when she wished me happy birthday..}

**************FAVORITOLOGY****************

1. Season?
{Can I like 2?? Summer and Spring}

2. Holiday?beach or island
{umm..both.. Isn't there a beach at an island?}

3. Day of the week?
{Saturday}

4. Month?
{August}

***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************

1. Missing someone?
{Many}

2. Mood?
{creative}

3. What are you listening to?
{The sound of the fan and computer keyboard}

4. Watching?
{Errrr...the computer screen?}

***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************

1. First place you went this morning?
{The toilet}

2. What's the last movie you saw?
{At a cinema? Long time ago. At home, I was watching Harry Potter 5 last night just cause its fun}

3. Do you smile often?
{Yes, with the people I love :) }

***************OTHER-OLOGY*****************

1. Do you always answer your phone?
{Most of the time}

2. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
{Not somebody I know}

3. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
{brownish-black}

4. Do you own a digital camera?
{No}

5. Have you ever had a pet fish?
{Not me, my sister}

6. Favorite Christmas song(s):
{Rudolf the red nose reindeer}

7. What's on your wish list for your birthday?
{An ipod cause my mp4 is dying}

8. Can you do push ups?
{yea}

9. Can you do a chin up?
{yea}

10. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
{I'm thinking both~}

11. Do you have any saved texts?
{Yes}

12. Ever been in a car wreck?
{Yes}

13. Do you have an accent?
{People say I've a Brit accent, especially the debate adjudicators}

14. What is the last song which made you cry?
{Songs don't make me cry, they make me dance even if its sad}

15. What are your plans for tonight?
{Watch Project Runway and Models of the Runway}

16. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
{Yea..many times}

17. Name 3 things you bought yesterday:
{I didn't go anywhere, so I didn't buy anything}

18. Have you ever been given roses?
{Yes}

19. Current worry?
{Exams I guess}

20. Current hate right now.
{Exams}

21. Met someone who changed your life?
{Yea..lots}

22. How will you bring in the New Year?
{Watch movie countdowns on TV}

23. What song represents you?
{I haven't thought about that}

24. Name three people who might complete this?
{Kak Bilah, Nisaa and Ema}

25. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
{Yes, for certain things}

26. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
{Should I say?}

27. Do you have any tattoos/piercings?
{Nope}

28. Will you be in a relationship 4 months from now?
{ :) }

29. Does anyone love you?
{My family and friends}

30. Ever had someone sing to you?
{Yea}

31. When did you last cry?
{Last night. Just a tear}

32. Do you like to cuddle?
{YES. With teddy bears, and people I love of course}

33. Have you held hands with anyone today?
{My mum. Salam her after solat jemaah}

34. What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
{All kinds that are nice for my ear}

35. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
{Both}

36. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
{No}

* Tagging Kak bilah, Nisa and Ema~

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: