Sunday, June 20, 2010

Grunged *freebie*

I think I've gotten myself addicted to scrapbooking cuz everytime I'm on the computer, I find myself checking my email, then straight to Digiscrapdepot.. After that, I'll start loading photoshop and begin creating stuff to express the wonders and inspirations in my head. Haha. Next, I would make a preview for the kit I've created, a TOU, then compress into a .rar file. The file is then uploaded into my 4shared account and is promoted through my blog, digiscraps groups and lists, and everywhere else you can advertise. Sometimes I didn't even upload my freebie to an advertising blog, instead the blog author promotes it for me just because they like it.. :)

And that is how I make a scrapkit. Just for those who are wondering. Another smiley :)

The inspiration for this kit came along when I was in the middle of creating the previous kit, Loving Spring. This new kit is called Grunged, inspired by Najah. She got me addicted to a song by Kesha, Your Love Is My Drug. Kesha's songs always had that edgy feel to it, though this kit is more on the grunge and gothic side.

So, this one is for Najah,

Good luck in your new school. You'll do awesome!!

The kit is tagger size, contains 35 elements and 20 papers, not all are shown in the preview.



Grunged by aYan.rar

Btw, to alaminians, we need a new english debater!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for nice grunge kit !

Twilighter said...

Lovely kit! Thank you.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [20 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list