Wednesday, August 04, 2010

feeling slightly emo *freebie*

Not feeling well today..staying home till I get better..

My bruv had to reformat the computer the other day..thankfully he kept some files safe including mine :) thanks abang.

But apparently, I can't open photoshop. A bit pissed with that. So I used my online alternative, pixlr, to create a freebie quickpage.. Since I don't have access to photoshop, it took me forever to complete it. Humm... And it took me longer to make the preview cuz pixlr couldn't read my older preview template. I think I could've done better with photoshop~





Grunged Quickpage 2.rar

Then, another disaster. When I logged on to my blogger, I found that my blog background has been deleted by the host. Grrr... Can't be bothered to be pissed anymore, I took the time to create myself a new blogger background by one of my fav scrapbook kits, A new day by Sweet Shoppe Designs.

**Updated my photobucket gallery with some new pics, including MUSLEH Debate 2010~~

Photobucket

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Aug. 04, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [04 Aug 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria