Saturday, August 28, 2010

Project for Najah

Currently listening to Mine by Taylor Swift..loving it..

I'm working on a project for Najah. She is in boredom right now (cuz there are no computers at the new school yet), so she needs something to keep herself busy.. I'm making her a scrapkit. Not digital. The traditional way. And some name stickers for her belongings..

I still have no photoshop, so sad. Still using pixlr.. Despite what I'm making for Najah, I decided to make this too..just to keep the traffic busy, and dust up this diary since I barely blog about life lately~ Heh...been busy with books..



Photobucket
Loving Spring Quickpage 3.rar

Enjoy!
Photobucket

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Aug. 28, 2010. Thanks again.

Chris said...

Hiya Ayan,
Thank You for the Freebie. You are very kind to make a kit for your friend. I don't know if i could cope with having no computer!
Best Wishes,
Chris
(U.K.)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you for sharing the QP with us..Love the colors on it and thank you too, for your time and talents in making it...Hugs and have a great weekend.

Anonymous said...

thanx for the very pretty frame xx