Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Girl code. Best friend code ~ Honesty

Honesty is about being truthful and frank.

Honesty in a best-friendship is telling the truth about things that would affect your best friend. Things that really matter. As a best friend, you should know how to differentiate between things that your best friend has a right to know and things that don't really matter.

It started out small. Taking two phone numbers that I forbid you from taking. You know the reasons why. Then, you make an excuse for lying about it when I confront you. Saying things about me to others. Things that were supposed to be our secret. Then only when I asked you, you tried getting away with it by admitting that it was an accident spill of words. Like it was a small matter.

And after that, it just got bigger from there.

When you said you had come clean, it didn't mean anything to you. Because you still kept the biggest lie of all.

You always say that best friends should always come first. And I've always put you first. But shame on you. You couldn't take your own words. The things you would do to get what you want. How you would hurt your best friend to get your desires. You know what you did was stupid and wrong, but you're the type who will keep doing it until the tables turn. Then you'd know what it feels like.

I also want you to know that what happened to our friendship was not about the other person. It was about how I trusted you and how you betrayed that trust.

It was like you were experimenting on what lie can you do to hurt me most. If a small lie doesn't work, you'll try something bigger. And bigger. Until you finally hit the maximum point.

But was it really worth it? Tell me..

Actually don't. You'd lie anyway.. ~

------------------------------
Your 4th download:

Hearts and Roses Day 4 Download

Photobucket

2 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Oct. 05, 2010. Thanks again.