Saturday, October 02, 2010

Its October already..

Today is kakak's convocation day at IIUM Gombak. It's this afternoon, the same time as my friend's Eid open house at PJ. But I should put family first on this one. Kakak says convocation days at IIUM is really fun cuz they have a confest (convocation festival, I think)..so me and Anas will definitely be there buying things that we might not need..hehe ^_^ So if any of y'all got no plans for today, just come beramai2.. the more, the merrier~

Anyways, I have a brag book that I was working on a long time ago using my very old 'Grunged' kit but never really had a chance to share them.. So, since I created 10 brag pages, I'll be giving them out 1 by 1 throughout October, and who knows, maybe if I'm feeling creative I'll add some more..

I call this collection the Hearts and Roses brag book..cuz that's what my 'Grunged' kit is all about.. I made five in vintage pink and five in gothic purple.. The preview shows all the five brag pages, but you won't know which one of them you're getting until you download!

Here's your first download:

*Do keep in mind that these are tagger size [650 x 800 px]



Hearts and Roses Day 1 Download

Photobucket

2 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Oct. 02, 2010. Thanks again.