Sunday, October 03, 2010

Scrapbooking to me is...

..a way to translate your inner thoughts into creativity.

I accidentally stumbled upon scrapbooking when I was 16. I was reading a tutorial on how to create your own blog background. The tutorial had a link to the Digiscrapdepot website. That's when I realized there is another world in the World Wide Web.

I've been preserving personal photos ever since I was 12. Back then, every time we upload photos onto the computer, no one was really bothered to backup the files. So, I decided to upload the photos on a piczo account (and moved to photobucket later on) because I know someday the computer is going to crash and everything inside it will be gone forever. I don't really know why I needed to keep them. I just know the moments captured in the photos were precious memories.

When I randomly landed in the scrapbooking world, I fell in love with the idea of enhancing precious moments in a unique style of your own. Now I know what to do with all those photos. Scrapbooking just instantly made preserving photos so meaningful.

----------------------
Your 2nd download:



Hearts and Roses Day 2 Download
Photobucket

2 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Elements or Papers post on Oct. 03, 2010. Thanks again.