Friday, October 08, 2010

Talking for my own pleasure: blog daily

I found this blog. One minute writer. It posts a writing prompt daily. So, the idea is to read the daily writing prompt and give yourself one minute to write a response. I think its kinda fun for a 365 project for those who aren't very good with cameras (like me). Instead of posting a picture daily, you can blog daily with guidelines and you'll never run out of ideas for a post!

Though I have to say my favourite 365 project is the Daily Nail. My elder cousin showed this to me. It's such an awesome twist to the 365 project. The blogger's challenge is to paint her nails with a different colour or design everyday and post a pic on her blog. Love the idea~

Anyways, your 7th download:

Hearts and Roses Day 7 Download

Photobucket

5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 08, 2010. Thanks again.

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Aridane said...

Gorgeous! Thank Q!

Anonymous said...

I be enduring interpret a insufficient of the articles on your website trendy, and I unqualifiedly like your tastefulness of blogging. I added it to my favorites entanglement stage roster and disposition be checking promote soon. Will report register in view my site as highly and fail me know what you think. Thanks.

aYan said...

Anonymous, I'm having trouble understanding what you are trying to say. My guess is English isn't your first language. But thanks for the comment. And thanks for putting this blog on your favourites :)