Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Tear it apart.

So, as I was decluttering a couple of weeks ago, I found a picture that I forgot it existed. The reason for that is because the pic was printed early last year and when things came to a downfall, which was a long time ago, I stored it away. I moved on so quickly that I didn't even remember I printed it.

When I found that pic, I unfolded it and just stared for a while for some flashbacking..

...flashbacking...
.........................................................
.....*&^%$#@!~......~!@#$%^&*....
.........................................................

Owh yea, that person hurt me. Lets tear this apart.

I took Najah's bin and spent two hours that night tearing the picture into tiny pieces the size of the letters in this post.

That night I took the joy of ripping apart the memories that had ripped me apart in the past. And I'm truly thankful that I've moved on from it.

-------------------
Onto your download:

Hearts and Roses Day 5 Download


Photobucket

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Oct. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list