Thursday, October 07, 2010

Two days off!

Its SPM trials right now in Selangor and today is the second last day of trials at my school.

Thursday -- Bahasa Arab Tinggi
Friday -- Ekonomi Asas

And both of the above papers, I'm not taking. So two days holiday for me, four plus the weekend!! ^_^

Just now, I finished making some chocolate truffles for my friend's belated birthday present. The recipe is really easy. I watched it on a kids make-and-do TV show, Finger Tips. They have all their makes on their website. Yes, I'm kiddish. But the truffles tastes delicious and they are ever so simple. Plus, the ingredients are probably things you already have in the kitchen. How lovely! Just click for the recipe

Now to your next download:

Hearts and Roses Day 6 Download

Photobucket

2 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Quick Page(s) post on Oct. 07, 2010. Thanks again.