Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lalalove

Morning~! ^_^ Anas has finally recovered from his fever and he is finally back in school after missing two days of it. And, so, I'm finally at home alone again.

Last week, kakak asked me if I could show her all the stuff I have in my scrapbooking folder. She wanted inspiration for a new blog design~

For anyone who has seen my scrapbooking folder on this family P.C., it is HUGE.

Size: 28.9 GB
Subfolders: 1,493 folders
Files: 21,189 files

All that full of scrapbooking stuff that I bought/downloaded. I showed her what an awesome scrapbooking collector I am.

As I was going through the folders, I realized that I haven't touched my Commercial Use folder for quite a while. Thus, I decided to touch it, and I came up with this:



I made this quickpage while listening to my favourite playlist that I named Lalalove. It's full size btw, 3600x3600 px. Go ahead, download! Preview below is linked!



Photobucket

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria