Thursday, February 10, 2011

What have I been up to lately?

Its been two weeks since I last post. I've been sewing a lot. And scrapping, a lot, since I purchased and downloaded so many scrapkits due to depression. Online retail therapy~



Kit: My Family, My Heart collab by Statements by Jodi and Unforgettable moments
Wordart: Beszteri



Kit: Everyday Elegance by JulieMarie Designs
Translucent heart cutout: La Vie En Rose by Geek Chic Scraps



Kit: SHCO Just Love Me February Collab



Kit: Butterfly Kisses by Jen Yurko Designs



Kit: Warm Winter Wishes by Bon Scrapatit Designs
Template: Stash Happy Designs



Kit: Because I Love You by Pretty in Green
Wordart: Creations by Julie
Template: Statements by Jodi



Kit: Warm Winter Wishes by Bon Scrapatit Designs



Credits: Friends, Dreams, Memories by Bon Scrapatit Designs
Template: Andrea Gold



Credits: Friends Dreams, Memories by Bon Scrapatit Designs
Template: Designs by Amanda

Photobucket

No comments: