Thursday, March 31, 2011

Everybody Hurts.

Listening to Avril Lavigne's Everybody hurts.

I love this blog, Kevin and Amanda. Merely because she offers free handwriting and scrapbook fonts, and Cry Kitty is among my all time favourite fonts by Amanda.

So, feeling a little gothic, I made an alpha using this font and named it Scars and Scratches. The finished product is the result of past cries and screams~



Preview is NOT linked. Heh. Click the link below to download on 4shared. Unfortunately, thats the only way you can download it because I cannot be bothered to make another file sharing account. Lazy me ;)

Scars and Scratches by aYan.zip


Anyways, planning to go to a fabric store this weekend so I can make a variety of colourful kanzashi flowers..

Enjoy the download!


Photobucket

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [01 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Apr. 01, 2011. Thanks again.