Monday, October 17, 2011

Pleated Petal Kanzashi



Salam.

Currently, listen to Demi Lovato's new album, Unbroken. Love it. Been listening to it since it came out last month. Not bored yet. Awesome.

The past 5 weeks was not great, and getting over it is not great either. Despite being an emotional wreck, in attempt to distract myself, I'm going to sew something each day til the end of sem break. Alongside completing a couple of orders from some extremely patient customers who were kind enough to wait an entire month for my sem break, even 1 customer who waited over 3 months just so she can get her clutch purse made from a fabric of her own choice other than my polka dot palette. :) Thank you so very much for the support.

So, today I made the pleated petal kanzashi. Finally. Heh. The brown one is made from cotton linen decorated with wooden buttons. The one on the right is made from lightweight cotton that I recently bought from this shop. My eight year-old bruv actually helped me with choosing the perfect colour acrylic stone for the center. Thank you Anas. :) I think both kanzashis turned out lovely.

Not sure what I'll make tomorrow and the coming week, but hopefully its all a good distraction to keep me busy.

xoxox

Photobucket

No comments: