Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wire-edged polka dot flower



Salam..

Decluttering. Hate it. Because I have to go through all my craft materials to reorganize and refold fabrics. Love it. Because I can make room for new things and I end up finding some untouched craft materials waiting to be transformed into a showpiece. Like the multi-colour polka dot fabric that I purchased at Nilai Tiga some time before Raya. And the floral wire that I bought a long, long time ago but never really knew what I wanted to do with it. Until I found this tutorial. Click.



So, for the sake of keeping myself busy, I made this wire-edged flower. It's a no-sew project, but it definitely satisfied my crafty hands. The coloured edge is just to make it look cartoon-like. I think it turned out okay... ^_^



xoxo
Photobucket

1 comment:

Craft said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [18 Oct 09:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria