Friday, December 23, 2011

Dear blog...

Lately, my head ran out of words to describe how life has been. . . So lets start with the track I'm listening to right now, Hold You Down by J-lo and fat joe. Its a pretty old track but I just love the song so much right now.

Anyway, I've been meaning to blog about our latest family holiday, at Penang, not Cameron, with Umi's family. :DD TNB's holiday home in Penang is superbly awesome~~ Its hell huge, spacious, top floor is a patio, front yard is wider than my granpa's yard, and backyard is a playground, while just outside the back gate is a beautiful beach! Subhanallah.



We didnt really go to many places in Penang, but it didn't matter, the house was a luxury to stay at anyway. Wish I could post a pic of the house, but I forgot to snap one, lol.

More on current news, second semester is ending, my final exam is coming up on Wednesday 28th and after that I have 10 days to study for a Mathematics re-sit exam coming up next year. Some ass leaked question of last sem's Maths paper. No, neither me nor my classmates got any leaked questions, but now the entire first year batch on campus has to re-sit the exam~ grr..

That's about all I want to record for today, I wish I could write a lot more cuz my study mood is extremely low at the moment. I'd love to tell the world that me and honey are patching things up, but right now both of us are too distracted. Though I do wish sometime in the future I'll be able to say, "The highschool sweethearts lives on!!!" LOL. cheesy. Just thinking of it, since not two days ago a very pretty schoolmate of mine got married. Wish her and her hubby all the best in their future together. No pics, since they're not mine to post :)

Life goes on.
xoxox
Photobucket

No comments: