Monday, January 02, 2012

New year :)

Assalamualaikum 2012.

Usually people will think of meaningful stuff to post as their first post of the year, talk about new year resolutions and so and so. As for me, I honestly have not thought about what I wanted to write tonight. Top of my head, I'm scanning through my life last year. How much had happened and how fast it all went by. Camp, honey, IIUM, making new friends, going out with old friends, catching up with exes, yadayadayada~

Here's some scrap pages I worked on lately. Do scroll all the way to the bottom for a template freebie, inspired by Nisaa :)


Kit: Just the way your are by Secret Stash Designs


Kit: Fall Bloghop 2010 by Design House Digital



Kit: Kitschy Hearts by Akizo
Template: House Blends by Jenn Lindsey

This last scrap page is made using my own template that I created especially for this particular page. I have so many pics of me and Nisaa, I wanted the perfect template to scrap them with but I didn't find any, so, decided to make my own. Of course the template is named after Nisaa herself. :D



Kit: Thankful For by Kim Broedelet


Enjoy the template and enjoy 2012!

Wassalam.

Photobucket

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

It looks like a fun template - thank you!!

joyeusepagaille said...

Love this template! Thank you for sharing :)