Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sketchy

Salam everyone.

I had a fun day today, with my mum. We went to look at baju raya but we seemed to forget that most stores in Bangi opens at 11. -_- We only window shopped today, just to get some idea of what I want. After that, I took a visit to school, had a chat with some juniors, some seniors and some teachers and had a look around the new buildings that I haven't seen. Apparently, they're going to build another new building at the end of the year. A 6-level building with an elevator. Awesome. A strange thing also happened today, I got offered a job. I was at my favourite sewing store, Karysma, at 4tam Bandar Baru Bangi, and the managing director offered me a job to teach classes on how to sew bags. Of course I couldn't do it since I'm still studying, but the man gave me his card anyway, to let him know my next holiday. To be offered to do what I love as a first ever job, how lucky is that? :D

Well anyway, onto my other hobby. As promised :DD, the template freebie. Yayy!! I made this scrap page for the photos I snapped using the clever edges technique.


 And here is your free page template. No idea why I named it sketchy, but it was the first thing that came to my head when I looked at it.


Enjoy!

xoxo

  Photobucket

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 16, 2012. Thanks again.

ElleDeMai said...

Thank you so much!