Friday, December 07, 2012

Buttons - The fabric kind.

Salam all.
See those? I'm sooo happy I found them. I know they're sold at online craft shops, but those tend to be more expensive. Buttons are my favourite type of sewing embellishment. I bought my first fabric covered button set from Daiso :DD. They just opened an outlet at MidValley Megamall, and I'm sure many people are as thrilled as I am.
As always, everything from Daiso is RM5 per item. These come in a few sizes and they also have refills so that when you run out of buttons, you dont have to buy a new set along with the assembly parts. They are so easy to use and they come out really neat. If you have these, you dont have to buy plain buttons just to make your own fabric covered ones. Totally worth it. Honestly, I'm so happy I bought these. Yayy!! :DD

  Photobucket

No comments: