Sunday, December 23, 2012

Just aYan's Handmade

Salam all...

I'm a little short on blogging lately. I've been up to a lot of sewing, constantly sketching up new bag designs I want to try out, going through my fabric stash over and over to figure what design looks best with the beautiful prints that my sister has bought for me, plus, making a new blog for it! :)

This is my new blog strictly for showcasing my handmades and custom orders. I will occasionally blog about my handmades here but for all the details, you may directly visit www.justayans.blogspot.com. I've only posted a few clutches and an accordian wallet along with two custom mades, but there will be bags coming soon such as sling bags and totes. Do take a look around, maybe there is something you would like to own or gift to a friend or family, or if the colours or print or design is not to your liking you can also request a custom order. Nevertheless, they're all still beautiful to look at :)

xoxo

  Photobucket

No comments: