Monday, December 10, 2012

That beach house on Penang island..

Salam all...


I just got back from my second family holiday of the current school break. We went to visit Penang again where we stayed at a beautiful location. Yes, none other than TNB beach house in Penang. It truly is an amazing place to stay.


Last I came here, I didn't take any photos of the house itself because I completely forgot, but this time I have all views.

Front view of the house. Quite a huge front yard with a drive-thru

This is a view of the back of the house. I was sitting on the swings in the backyard 

This year we came with my extended family from Abi's side. We didn't go to many places in Penang as we had to attend a wedding on Saturday, about 2 hours drive off the island. Regardless, it was a pleasant stay and we all had a lot of fun playing by the beach and in the sea. Yeahh, that's the great part about a beach house. You can go for a swim as early as you'd like, say 7.30 in the morning. :p

View of the front yard from the rooftop

View of the backyard from the rooftop

Abi only got to book the house for the weekend, so we had to leave by Sunday. A little unfortunate for me, that Sunday morning after a good time in the sea, I lost my ring. The silver one with carved hearts all around it. Huge possibility I might have dropped it the sand. So I went home with an empty finger. Quite sad about it because I've had the ring for 5 years. Ever since after highschool, I barely not wear it. Of course, beau suggested wearing a new ring..I don't know. I'd like a new ring, has to be special. We'll see...

Anyway, to end off this post, here is a pic of the beach. I was standing quite near to where I had dropped my ring.


I'm half-way through my holiday. Hopefully I have enough time to do everything I want to do before degree. Lucky its longer than some people may have. Be it a month or a week left, enjoy the rest of your holiday!

xoxo

  Photobucket

1 comment:

Steve said...

Happy holidays, checkout my blog at
http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/12/situations-in-life.html
feel free to leave a comment