Friday, January 11, 2013

Stuck on ideas

Salam all..

I was recently working on my third project for my 20-day challenge thing, and how stupid was I to overestimate the capabilities of my old-school sewing machine. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

Now that it has completely destroyed my third project to the point of unrecoverable, all I can do is try to get my machine running as normal as possible again and move on to the next idea. Hopefully, something not too thick that my machine can't handle. Which is the problem exactly. Every time I run thick layers through the machine, it skips stitches. I can't think of anything right now that is not too thick. So I'm stuck. I guess its back to pinterest for idea hunting and back to sketching again. Sigh.

Best I can do now is actually get 20 projects done in the remaining days I have left. Rushing a sewing project is no fun, not to mention it might also get destroyyyed in the process. Okay, off to find my inspiration now.

Much love
xoxo
  Photobucket

No comments: